Want fries with that?
Our Make me iconic stacking burger is yummy!
The humble burgers is an icon found all around the world. THIS is how Australians do a Aussie Burger with The LOT!
WARNING! there are strong opinions and a few family arguments on how these get stacked. Design it your way!
- Burger Bun – a soft pillowy and distinctly sweet bun with sesame seeds. It should be able to withstand juices and burger sauces.
- Lettuce – fresh and crisp! A slice of ice berg lettuce adds a bit of crunch.
- Onion – raw or slowly cooked to golden brown. These are a must!
- Pineapple – a slice of pineapple is the quintessential signal that you are actually eating an True Blue Aussie Burger. Sometimes briefly grilled.
- Sauce – BBQ style with a hint of smoky flavour but definitely dark in colour a contrast nicely to the sweetness from the beetroot and pineapple.
- Beetroot – Typically Australian. Why? Because it gives it a sweet flavour and best added last to avoid sogginess. Personally, our fave!
- Bacon – salty, sweet, delicious.
- Tomato – some people like them, some don’t. You choose.
- Egg – the fried egg is another symbol of an Australian burger with The Lot. The yolk must be soft and oozing.
- Cheese – we like cheddar, melted for best effect and optimal taste. Single or thick sliced.
- Beef – the foundation of any good burger. Cooked medium with a bit of char on the outside.
Comes with 11 wooden stacking pieces and 4 flags to slot on the top.
22cm (L) x 9.5cm (W)
Also comes packaged in a beautiful cardboard box. Makes a great birthday gift. Beautiful even as a nursery or kids bedroom decoration.
Designed to comply with Australian toy standards and made with sturdy, quality wood and non-toxic paints.